Our Client is a fast growing real estate firm looking to hire a Sales Administrator.
Sales Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Ensure routine administration and management of sales update of the database is done promptly
- Handling customer enquiries and complaints.
- Manage all sales reports i.e. weekly& Monthly sales report, booking statement, sales spreadsheet and income projection statement.
- Confirm all houses handovers have checklists, defect report form and the handover procedures are done.
- Receive and direct visitors to the show houses with appropriate information.
- Ensure enough brochures, business cards, list of houses available are kept in the show house always.
- Plan marketing during Expo and participate.
- Supervise any work done around show houses and ensure no damages are incurred.
- Inform the management of any difficulties that may impact on objective.
- Complete financial forms and reports as required.
- Contribute ideas to improve the marketing and sales function.
Qualifications for Sales Administrator Job
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing or in a relevant field
- At least 2 years sales experience in service oriented industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Should possess good communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Professional and highly self motivated
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
Original Article: Alternate Doors Job Vacancy : Sales Administrator