The Cashier shall be responsible for controlling flow of cash in the restaurant.
Cashier Job Responsibilities
- Ensure all bills are handed in and settled by waiters / guest.
- Maintain cleanliness and neatness at the workstation.
- Conduct proper handover before leaving shift.
- Record all parcels received and ensure delivery.
- Ensure no cash is disbursed without authorization.
- Submit all daily collection to the manager.
- Report any guest concerns to the duty manager
- Performing any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Qualifications for the Cashier Job
- CPA I from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Accounting applications;
- KCSE grade C (Plain) or its equivalent; and
- Three (3) years of restaurant service experience.
Original Article: Trattoria Kenya Job Vacancy : Cashier